Chicken buns... Our duty as a restaurant is to fulfill all of our patrons' desires, no? What if they want steamed buns? Octo Chef discovered that tossing chicks into the steamer would transform them into steamed buns.
I made these chicken buns (鸡仔包) after having them at a dim sum restaurant. The filling is made of chicken and vegetable filling. While the chicken and bao buns are cooking, make the sauce. You can have Chicken buns.. using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken buns..
- It’s 500 gm of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sesame seeds as required.
- Prepare of For filling:.
- It’s 500 gm of leftover chicken tikka shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage sliced.
- You need 1 cup of capsicum sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Then toss the chicken with the sauce. Reheat the buns (in a steam pan or microwave) and assemble everything together right before. Delicious baked buns which are crispy outside and soft in the middle. These rolls have a spicy I have tasted this in a bakery near by and this is my favourite.
Chicken buns.. instructions
- Step 1 : In a bowl add all the ingredients except(egg and sesame seeds) mix well then make a soft dough using lukewarm water. Grease the dough and let it rest for 10-15 mins..
- Step 2 : For filling: In a pan add a little bit of oil then add all the vegetables and chicken tikka, salt and pepper give it a good mix. Stir fry it for 2-3 mins. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- Step 3: Take the dough and make small balls. Then flat the balls a little bit. Then place the filling on the center and seal the bottom and roll it again in the shape of ball..
- Step 4 : place all the chicken buns into the baking tray and let it rest for 1 hours or until double in size.
- Step 5 : Now grease the chicken buns with egg wash and sprinkle it with sesame seeds and bake it in preheated oven for 20-25 mins.. serve hot😊.
The pillowy soft buns are filled with a chicken. Start BBQ jerk chicken buns: In large bowl, combine chicken thighs, jerk spice rub, oil, lime juice. These Chicken Serunding [Spicy Chicken Floss] Buns are made using a soft bun dough recipe. The buns are soft, cottony and good with the spicy chicken floss fillings. Learn how to make Curried Chicken Buns.