Oven Roasted Potatoes.
You can have Oven Roasted Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Potatoes
- You need 1 pound of new white potatoes.
- Prepare As needed of kosher salt.
- You need As needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare As needed of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Oven Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat an oven safe skillet with nonstick spray in it..
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut them in half..
- Don't let them sit long in the air..
- Coat each piece well with olive oil..
- Gently sprinkle the seasonings over the top..
- Sear the potatoes in the skillet on the cut side down for 2 minutes..
- Turn them cut side up..
- Put them in the oven for 10 minutes or till fork tender..
- Serve with the pork cop sauce from my recipe Salt and Pepper Porkchops..
- I hope you enjoy!!.