Whosayna’s Meat/Chicken Buns.
You can cook Whosayna’s Meat/Chicken Buns using 23 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Meat/Chicken Buns
- You need of Bun Dough:.
- It’s 3 cups of maida @250gms (all purpose flour).
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of nido (milk powder).
- Prepare to taste of salt (as required).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Chicken or Beef Fillet Filling:.
- Prepare 5-6 pcs of Boneless Chicken or 1/2 kg Beef Fillet (cubes o shreddes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger/Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt (as required).
- It’s of Add:.
- You need as needed of Veggies (Capsi, Corns, French beans chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Potato (boiled and mashed).
Whosayna’s Meat/Chicken Buns step by step
- Mix well dry ingredients add oil then bind soft dough with warm water, and let it rise, punch back and make balls roll each and do filling then shape any shape you desire and glaze with beaten eggs, sprinkle some sesame and keep on greased trays, let rise fully, then bake oven on 200°C Chicken or Beef Fillet Filling: Saute the above filling ingredients in oil till done, shredd the chicken or steak Add in: Stir fry veggies and add the rest with chicken and mix well, remove from flame….