Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- It’s 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 10 of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper where needed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta instructions
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.