Chicken bun. Chinese dim sum is my favorite. Other than char siu bao, har gao (steamed shrimp dumplings) and sui mai, I also love steamed buns. I love the soft and pillowy Chinese steamed buns with fillings, known as bao (包) or baozi (包子).
The interior is so spongy and it taste so yum with the chicken filling. In the near by bakery they sell this for few bucks and we pick it often. So far i have tried so many buns and baked goodies recipe, i have never tried chicken buns. You can have Chicken bun using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken bun
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt half spoon.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Yeast.
- You need 1 spoon of oil.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 200 g of Chicken boiled shedders.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 spoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of spoon. Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 spoon of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Yummy center filled chicken buns recipe for you today. Stack the chicken and pineapple on one side of the pan, then halve and quickly toast the buns. Halve the cooked chicken and layer up in the buns with the slaw, pineapple, a little pickled chilli (it's hot!), and an extra sprinkling of jerk seasoning. Nashville Hot Chicken sandwiches (fried chicken sandwiches) are all the rage right now.
Chicken bun step by step
- Make dough by adding all ingredients and put it on warm place for 2 hrz.
- Saute ginger garlic paste in oil.
- Add onion cook until transculant add chicken cook.
- Add soya chilli sauce black pepper and cook until mix well.
- Divide dough into parts roll it flat put filling and roll it.
- Pre heat oven for 15 minutes and then bake for 25 minutes.
There are so many options and the Bun Bun Hot Chicken is a solid one. Since it is a food truck, in a parking lot, the areas to eat are not plentiful. It's more of a pick up and take home thing. In the center of the dough,add chicken filling,press and seal all edges. With the help of the brush,apply egg on prepared buns and sprinkle sesame seeds.