Roasted Rice and Chicken.
You can cook Roasted Rice and Chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Rice and Chicken
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of white long grain rice.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- You need 1-1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Roasted Rice and Chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the spices and set aside..
- Melt the butter and crush the bouillon cubes. Let the bouillon melt in the butter add the rice and sauté till the rice turns brown about 10-15 minutes..
- Add the spice mix to the chicken on both sides..
- After it is rubbed in well add the chicken to the rice.
- Any spices that fell off the chicken add to the rice. Now add the water to the pan. It should be sizzling.
- Turn off the heat and put the pan, skillet into the oven and roast for 45 minutes. Let rest for 11 minutes..
- It's ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!!.