You can have Steamed Buns using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Buns
- You need of Prep time 3 hours.
- It’s of Cook time 30 mnts.
- You need of Total time 3 hrs 30 mnts.
- You need 14 of Yields.
- Prepare of Dough:.
- It’s 350 gm of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cabbage shredded.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot cut into thin julian.
- It’s 1 of onion grated (squeeze out excess water).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
Steamed Buns step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients. Knead a soft firm dough and let it rest for 3 hours..
- Squeeze out all excess water from the mince before adding any spice. Marinate the mince with all the listed ingredients and keep aside. Take out the dough after 3 hours, knead it again into a round ball..
- Portion the dough into 14 small balls. Keep it cover with a samp cloth to prevent it from drying out. Take each ball and roll out to the size of your palm as shown. Fill in the center with the filling and shape it as shown in the link provided https://www.youtube.com/watch?bhi=ttkOAVfVSi8.
- On the steamer plate, lay out cupcake liners and place the buns on top of each. Steam them for about 30 minutes and serve with soy and chilli oil (Recipe provided earlier).