Stuffed Hedgehog Buns. Today we are eating stuffed hedgehog steamed buns! See more ideas about Hedgehog, Hedgehog pet, Cute hedgehog. All kinds of animals will be raised into pets.
The best prices for stuffed hedgehog on Joom. Wide assortment and frequent new arrivals! Owns a stuffed rabbit named Bun-Bun. You can have Stuffed Hedgehog Buns using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Hedgehog Buns
- It’s of For the dough:.
- You need 2 cups of white flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter, cubed or grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 300 g of or 1 medium chicken breast, shredded or grounded.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed bell peppers and corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley or cilantro.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
No one knows about Bun-Bun besides him and his dads. Invents little things that make his dads happy. Fluent in Norwegian and is learning English. A wide variety of plush hedgehog stuffed options are available to you Stuffed Challah Hedgehogs.
Stuffed Hedgehog Buns instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° C..
- To make the dough, combine 2 cups of flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add in 3 Tbsp of cubed or grated butter, and mix it in with your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs..
- Pour ¾ cup of milk in the center and mix until the mixture forms into a dough. Place into a bowl, cover, and let the dough rest for half an hour. The dough will become smooth and easy to work with..
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling: Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil or butter in a frying pan and add ground chicken breast. Cook for 2 minutes over medium heat, then add one small finely chopped onion and cook for 2 more minutes, add in the bell peppers and corn. saute for a minute, add a tablespoon of flour and saute, add 1/2 cup of milk, season with salt and pepper and mix until the ingredients are well combined..
- Take off the heat and let cool off completely. Add chopped parsley or cilantro, and mix thoroughly. keep it aside..
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Form each piece into a ball. Lightly flour the working surface and start forming your chicken buns. by rolling each ball into a 4 inch circle and placing one full Tablespoon of the filling in the middle of each circle, gather edges of circles over the filling, and pinch them together to seal..
- Place the buns on a greased baking tray, sealed side down. Shape into hedgehogs, pulling out one end to make noses. Snip all over with scissors to create spines. Press in Cloves for eyes and noses, Lay a sheet of greased cling film on top and leave in a warm place to double in size. Remove film and brush each bun with lightly beaten egg..
- Bake at 355°F/ 180°C for 30 minutes until the buns turn golden brown. Brush lightly with melted butter as soon as you take them out of the oven. Transfer onto a serving dish and enjoy!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Hedgehogs have very poor eyesight and hunt using their super-powered senses of hearing and A Mother hedgehog can have up to eleven babies in one litter but after just a month, they will all go. ✅ Explore beautiful stuffed hedgehogs and other stuffed cuties on Tedsby! Stuffed hedgehogs by the best teddy bear makers are waiting for you on Tedsby – the best website to buy and sell teddies. Chicken Stuffed Buns recipe is an easy to bake snack for kids. Stuffed buns can be made with a variety These stuffed buns have a light and airy texture and are perfect homemade snacks for kids. Your stuffed hedgehog is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the plush hedgehog is Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know, your stuffed hedgehog lies on the page.