Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa. Rejoice foodies, you now have the best recipe for amazing salsa from The Five Course Kitchen. It's easy to make and easier to eat. Easy salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes.
This fresh blender salsa recipe is pretty forgiving too so you don't have to pay too much attention to getting the ratios right. The only two things I would Using a blender makes it oh so easy too. Roughly chop, add to blender, pulse, EAT. You can have Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa
- Prepare 5 of medium tomatoes (I prefer home grown or vine ripened).
- It’s 2 of jalapeños (de-seeded).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of loosely packed cilantro.
- You need of Juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (I use sea salt).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need Dash of cumin.
- You need Dash of chili powder.
Since you're blending it all anyways, you really. I have a serious love affair with salsa. Let me introduce you to the easiest salsa you've ever met. How to make the best easy Homemade Salsa Recipe.
Fresh, Easy Blender Salsa instructions
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, cilantro. Just to make it blend easier. Big chunks are fine..
- Put everything in the blender. Pulse repeatedly for desired consistency, but don’t purée. You want some texture..
- Refrigerate at least an hour to cool it and let the flavors sink in..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!.
We're using our blender so there's no chopping/mincing/dicing required for this quick and easy restaurant-style salsa. How to Make Easy Blender Salsa: Add all ingredients to blender. Add salt and lemon juice to match your desired taste. I love to menu plan multiple meals that I can use the salsa with. Is it OK to freeze fresh salsa?