Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce. This is a perfect dish for parties,since it is so rich and creamy. This dish goes perfectly well with naan or rotis. I served it with plain rice.
Avocado Egg Rolls & Cilantro-Cashew Dipping Sauce Recipe How to make Cheesecake Factory VEGAN Avocado Rolls & Sweet Cilantro Sauce. Try this Paneer Cashew Curry Recipe today! You can cook Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce
- You need 1/2 lb of Paneer, cut in 1/4” slices (you can use Panela instead, too).
- You need 4 oz of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need To taste of tamarind sauce (recipe here: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/13646543-tamarind-sauce).
- It’s As needed of frying oil.
Made with tomatoes, onions, yoghurt, coconut, cashews and cottage cheese, this Kaju Paneer Curry will become your go-to recipe when treating friends and family. Combine cashews, hoisin sauce, garlic, green onion, cayenne pepper and black pepper in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. In a small sauce pan add oil, honey, rice wine vinegar and tamarind pulp. Stir until the tamarind pulp is completely dissolved..
Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce step by step
- Toast the cashews on med-hi heat (about 3 minutes), then pulverize in a food processor/blender/nutribullet.
- Pass the Paneer slices through the beaten egg and bread them generously in the cashew powder..
- Add some oil to the pan and fry the Paneer (1 to 1.5 minutes per side) work in batches to avoid crowding the pan.
- Serve with a dollop (or two) of tamarind sauce, and enjoy!.
Cashew Crusted Fish Recipes on Yummly Cornmeal Crusted Fish And Olive Salad Sandwiches, Potato-crusted Fish Fillets, Nut Crusted Fish Strips. Pistachio Crusted Fish with Lemon Dill AioliFrom a Chef's Kitchen. barramundi, fresh parsley, mayonnaise, freshly ground black pepper and. Add cashews and coconut flakes to food processor (or blender), and process until cashews and coconut flakes are roughly the size of the panko The chicken crusted so well and the first bite ( and many more!) was just so delicious! I made the BBQ sauce with some OJ instead of pineapple.