Mutton kulambu/gravy. Watch the way of preparing Mutton Gravy with freshly ground masala. Prepare this and share your feedback! Mutton Kulambu Recipe – A traditional and authentic South Indian Mutton Curry which is made from scratch.
Kulambu is also referred to as "kuzhambu" which have gravy consistency in the. One of the most requested recipe in YUMMY TUMMY is a proper mutton kulambu. If you have got a little time, let the gravy sit for a while so that the flavours will meld together and taste even more. You can cook Mutton kulambu/gravy using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton kulambu/gravy
- You need 1 kg of mutton chopped.
- It’s 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of mutton masala(homemade).
- It’s 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s For of Grounded paste:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1tsp of fennel.
- You need other of ingredents:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 small of sticks cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
Easy and tasty Mutton gravy/curry recipe posting specially for Ramzan. This is our regular mutton gravy recipe that I learned from my MIL. Mutton gravy is given as "fever recovering food" in our place. This is how exactly we prepare the Chicken Kulambu in Kongunadu.
Mutton kulambu/gravy instructions
- To cook mutton: heat the cooker, add 1tbsp oil. Once oil turns hot add 1 small stick cinnamon, 2 cloves, 1 star anise and 1tsp fennel seeds. Once done add 1 chopped onion, 1tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 chopped tomato saute for sometime,then add chopped mutton. Add some water and cook for 6 to 7 whistle.
- Set aside the mutton once cooked. Take a pan, add 4 tbsp oil,once hot add 1tsp fennel seed, curry leaves, 1 chopped onion, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Saute till onion turns golden brown. Add 1 finely chopped tomato. Once Cooked add mutton along with cooked water..
- Leave in medium heat for 20 min. Add grounded coconut and fennel paste to it.wait till all mix together..
- Once oil separates from the gravy, switch off the stove..
- Mutton kulambu is ready..
We don't normally eat Non-Veg during the month of Puratasi. This Mutton thin gravy is a perfect match for idly, dosa and appams.. This gravy is absolutely delicious in taste and it is made with simple Onion tomato gravy without It goes well with rice, pulao's, parathas, roti's, idli etc. Try this tasty mutton gravy in your home and. Kudal kulambu (Boti Kulambu)Recipe In Tamil