Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce. Pan Fry Salmon with Potato Salad. PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyTaste LifeVideosPan-Seared Salmon With Béarnaise Sauce.. While the potatoes continue to roast, pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Pan-seared salmon is pretty great — you get a nice amber crust that gives way to moist and tender salmon underneath without a ton of effort. Basting pan-seared salmon in garlic butter not only speeds up the cooking time, but it also flavors the fish beautifully. Salmon (as many as you want), Fingerling or baby potatoes, shallot finely diced, egg yolk, melted butter, Dijon mustard, finely chopped tarragon, Salt / pepper. You can cook Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce
- You need of Salmon (as many as you want).
- It’s of Fingerling or baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Béarnaise sauce.
- It’s 1 of shallot finely diced.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped tarragon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt / pepper.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto. Grilled Atlantic salmon fillet, with roasted vegetables and Bearnaise sauce. Grilled Atlantic salmon with baby peas, crispy bacon, chat potatoes, and a herb vinaigrette. Meal of grilled atlantic salmon with potato wedges, roasted truss tomatoes, and hollandaise sauce.
Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce step by step
- In a small sauté pan, sweat the shallots till wilted and translucent..
- For the sauce: in a blender add the egg yolk, Dijon, lemon juice, and the sautéed shallots season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Blend the mixture till incorporated, slowly add the clarified butter (while still warm) this will cook the egg yolk and make it smooth. It should coat the back of the spoon..
- When mixture is silky smooth add the tarragon, if too thick add a touch of warm water. (Now you have béarnaise..
- For the potatoes: coat with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Cook at 200C (395F) till fork tender..
- For the Salmon: pan sear skin down for about 7 min, flip and cook for 3 more min. Set aside and rest..
- NOTE: cooking time differ for different size pieces and donees basically cook it the way you want it 😊.
- Assemble: sauce on the bottom, potatoes and salmon. Get creative.
This Pan Fried Salmon is one of my favorite easy dinner recipes. This difference makes the nutritional differences between wild and farmed salmon pretty significant. Just tried this recipe; served the salmon with roasted smashed red potatoes and haricot vert. Served with Uncle Ben's wild rice. Spoon the vegetables onto a platter and top with the rested salmon.