Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce. Once boiling, add ravioli and Roma tomatoes. Add cooked ravioli to sauce and toss to evenly coat, then toss in half of the chopped basil. Add the dried basil, Wattie's Crushed and Sieved Tomatoes and sugar.
Combine tomatoes with garlic, basil, oil and pepper. Ricotta Basil Ravioli and Tomato Cream Sauce. Serve the ravioli with a spoonful of additional sauce and a sprinkling of grated cheese. You can have Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce
- You need 500 gr of ravioli or pasta with spinach and cheese filling.
- You need 500 ml of tomato paste.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom.
- You need 1 handful of fresh basil (I didn't have it).
- Prepare 1 of tap salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need As needed of Water to boil ravioli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
The sauce is amazing and so quick and easy. Wakame ; and Ogo seaweeds and roe. On a warm plate spread some Wakame, the top with ravioli and sauce. Garnish with Ogo and flying fish roe.
Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce instructions
- Boil the water in a pot, add ravioli while the water is boiling, cook ravioli well..
- In the meantime, we cook the tomato and basil sauce. Preheat the saute pan with cooking oil, put chopped garlic in and stir it until half cooked..
- Add mushroom, stir them we until well done..
- Add tomato paste, salt, and pepper, mix them well..
- Add a cup of water and stir it well to the perfect thickness (not too thick and not too watery) sprinkle fresh and dried basil and cook for a minute..
- When the ravioli cooked well, drain the water and mix it to the sauce well..
- Ravioli with tomato and basil sauce is ready to enjoy..
Leftover potential: There will be no leftovers! This heavenly combo of tomato and cheese is brimming with calcium, an important healing nutrient. Calcium is key to strong bones and teeth and helps prevent osteoporosis. Ravioli with tomato sauce and basil – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Sauce-In a saucepan, or crock pot, combine all ingredients.