Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce. Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp – The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! Why does grilled food taste better?
To say this is amazing is an understatement. it is, quite simply, the BEST way to cook prawns on the BBQ. Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – The flavors are spot on delicious! Also, side note, I'm totally down for this super easy clean up! You can cook Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce
- Prepare 1 kg of shrimp.
- Prepare 3 of lemons, juice of.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
To make the lemon-garlic butter: Add butter, lemon zest, lemon juice and cayenne pepper into a small saucepan. Once the butter has melted whisk Grill the shrimp directly over high heat, turning once and basting once or twice with the lemon-garlic butter, until evenly pink and opaque throughout. Grilled garlic shrimp are delicious when served with an easy butter dipping sauce. The marinade takes just a few minutes to put together, and it flavors the shrimp perfectly.
Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and the juice of two of the lemons on the shrimp. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Grill the shrimp until cooked, about 10-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan under low heat. Increase heat to medium low until the butter turns golden. Increase heat to medium and add garlic and lemon. Sauté for half a minute (be careful not to burn the butter!) and transfer to a bowl for serving..
- Serve shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce poured over or on the side..
The dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon, and a touch of hot sauce and Worcestershire. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a light pasta dish mixing shrimp, fresh parsley and a lemon garlic butter sauce. This seafood pasta recipe is a great for a romantic date night, a dinner party or a light weeknight meal. Pair with a good bottle of white wine, crusty bread and a salad. Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with AsparagusWith Peanut Butter On Top.