Root Beer BBQ Sauce. Root Beer BBQ Sauce is an easy recipe for a finger-lickin good barbecue sauce. Sweet and tangy bbq sauce made from scratch, perfect for dunking or One bite of Root Beer BBQ Chicken and you'll know why cola bbq sauce is a Southern tradition! This homemade Root Beer Barbecue Sauce still.
Homemade barbecue sauce has been high atop my list of culinary creations to master. This was a delightful switch from my normal bbq sauce. The flavor is a bit different, but different in a great way. You can have Root Beer BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Root Beer BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 8-10 oz. of Root Beer.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Squirt Mustard.
- You need 1 Splash of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Hot Sauce (Your Discretion).
- You need 5 of Shakes Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Soy Sauce.
Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, ketchup, Yellow Mustard. On this episode I show you how to make a quick and easy root beer BBQ sauce, Great for root beer bbq ribs, root beer bbq chicken and root beer bbq pulled. Brings savory flavor and contributes to the texture and body of the sauce. How to Make Beer BBQ Sauce – Workflow.
Root Beer BBQ Sauce instructions
- By no means is this rocket science. It is just an arrangement of flavors. Add all ingredients into a pot and place on med-low heat. In my case, I did it on the grill. You can certainly do it on the stove top..
- Allow to simmer, while stirring occasionally. Sauce should reduce by about a half. I cooked other things on the grill while allowing this to heat up the whole time. Save the meat you want to use this sauce with for last..
- When meat is just about done, hit it with sauce. Flip the meat, get the alternate side. Allow to cook briefly (1 min) to allow the sauce to caramelize onto the meat. Quickly remove from heat..
- Serve. Place any remnants of the sauce on the side and use for dipping..
Ideally use a wide and deep sauce pan because a wider bottom surface means faster reduction time. This root beer bbq sauce from delish.com will be the star of your summer cookouts. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together root beer, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire, lime juice, garlic powder and onion powder. Owner of iconic Katz's Deli talks life and business during coronavirus. Best Damn Cream Soda BBQ Sauce.