Chicken Bun. Today in GreyPot lets learn how to make Chicken Stuffed Bun at home. Chicken Stuffed Buns recipe is an easy to bake snack for kids. While the chicken and bao buns are cooking, make the sauce.
Our duty as a restaurant is to fulfill all of our patrons' desires, no? What if they want steamed buns? Octo Chef discovered that tossing chicks into the steamer would transform them into steamed buns. You can cook Chicken Bun using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bun
- It’s 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of maida.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
How to Make Steamed Chicken Buns? I made these chicken buns (鸡仔包) after having them at a dim sum restaurant. The filling is made of chicken and vegetable filling. Either cook the chicken in large batches on the BBQ, or even bake them, and put out all the You'll see me cook the chicken on a grill in the video – Lemongrass Chicken is traditionally cooked over.
Chicken Bun instructions
- Heat up oil in a kadai,add onion and saute till it becomes translucent..
- Add chicken and cook for 5-8mins.
- Add ginger powder, garlic powder, salt,black pepper powder,red chilli powder and mix well..
- Add soy sauce,mustard paste and tomato ketchup..Mix well cover and cook on low flame for 5-6minutes..
- Allow it to cool down completely..
- In a blender,add cooked chicken and chop coarsely..
- Add mozzarella cheese mix and keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl,add maida,sugar,instant yeast,salt and mix well..
- Add egg and milk mix well..
- Gradually add lukewarm water and knead to a dough..
- Grease dough with oil and cover.Rest for an hour or till it double the size..
- After an hour,sprinkle some flour and knead it again to make it smooth..
- Grease hand with oil,take a small ball of dough,slightly roll it out with the rolling pin..
- Keep the chicken stuff in center and seal all the edges..
- On baking tray,sprinkle flour and place the dough..
- Cover and let it rest for 10minutes..
- Brush with egg and sprinkle some sesame seeds..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 c for 25-30minutes..
Learn how to make simple and easy stuffed chicken bun at home. A make ahead dish for breakfast or kid's lunch box. Though I've baked bread quite a few times, bun was something new to me. These Chicken Serunding [Spicy Chicken Floss] Buns are made using a soft bun dough recipe. The buns are soft, cottony and good with the spicy chicken floss fillings.