Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce. Season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat until hot. Brown the seasoned pork loin steaks on both.
Mustard Pork Loin Roast is wonderfully tender, with a tasty mustard sauce. A recipe easy enough for weeknights and special enough for holidays and It is wide enough to cut steak-like pieces from it. Many people will purchase a whole loin and then divide it into two or three portions, freezing whatever. You can cook Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce
- Prepare 2 of pork loin steaks (about 200g each).
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 of small shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of or so coarse mustard.
- You need 3-4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of To taste, salt and pepper.
Ingredients for the Pork Loin: – Pork Loin (trimmed off) – Paprika – Oregano – Rosemary – Ground Pepper – Salt. Ingredients for the Sauce: – QUEENSLAND BUTTER – CHE-VITAL QUESO DE BOLA – CHE-VITAL QUICKMELT CHEESE – Onions (sliced) – Garlic (sliced) – Carrots (diced) – Dried.. For Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Discard oil and put butter in.
Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce step by step
- Pat pork steaks dry, pound them thin, season with salt and pepper, and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Cook steaks until they have a nice sear and are done but still juicy, about 4 minutes or so on one side, then flip and cook for 2 1/2 or so on the other..
- Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm. Wipe off excess grease, turn heat down to medium-low, then add 1/2 the butter, shallots, and thyme to the pan..
- When the shallots are soft and brown, add the stock, mustard, and rest of the butter..
- Lower heat and simmer until sauce reduces. Be sure to taste and adjust: add sugar and/or water if too salty or too sour. Can also add more butter or some cream if you want it thicker..
- When the sauce is done, remove the cooked thyme sprigs, pour sauce into a separate bowl or over the pork, and serve..
Add mustard and wine, stir several minutes and then add cream and. Here's a simple recipe for pork steaks or chops. All you do is baste the meat with a sauce that consists of butter, lemon juice and garlic. this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter chicken, and. Slice the pork and serve with the roasted garlic and the mustard sauce. Pat the pork loin steaks dry.