Salsa verda cowboy cornbread. My dad used to make this and it was GREAT!!! My husband and daughter enjoy this and its a pretty popular recipe in our house. This recipe can easily be doubled for potluck dinners or big get togethers.
The long overdue recipe how to video. Carnitas can be used for practically anything. Cowboy con Salsa Verde de Tuétanos. You can have Salsa verda cowboy cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa verda cowboy cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa verda.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 box of cornbread mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn drained.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
Cornbread, as it turns out, wears many hats: essential barbecue side Method. Taco seasoned ground beef pie with salsa cornbread topping. The beef mixture is topped with a cornbread batter and baked to perfection. Mexican salsa verde is completely different; it's a tart, vibrantly green sauce with a base of tomatillos, chiles, and cilantro that can be At the heart of salsa verde is the tomatillo.
Salsa verda cowboy cornbread step by step
- First cook up your ground meat. Drain grease. Return meat to skillet and add salsa verda till well mixed, set aside..
- In a bowl mix egg, milk, cornbread mix and drained can corn. Mix well. Set aside..
- In a baking dish spread refried beans on the bottom. Then sprinkle on shredded cheese about 1/2 a cup. Then spread out meat mixture. Add the rest of cheese. Then pour on the cornbread mix..
- Bake in oven on 350° for 30 minutes. Then remove from oven and cut and serve. To make it extra yummy top with salsa of choice, sour cream, diced tomatoes, and/or avocados.
Tomatillos look like little green tomatoes, usually sold still individually wrapped in a thin. Salsa Verde Chicken Chili – This might be the EASIEST chili recipe ever! Salsa verde chicken chili is considered a "white" chili, so we use white beans! If you've got time, cornbread is a GREAT side to go with chicken chili. Great wherever you may use salsa such as tacos, corn chips or burritos.