Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce. This mouthwatering tofu features the rich, decadent flavors of red wine and pairs them with a long cooking time. That leaves a dense, chewy tofu that begs. Combine wine, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Light a grill and brush with vegetable oil. Remove the tofu from the marinade and grill over moderate. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and serve with cilantro and lime UGC Reviews Modal. You can have Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of *600 g (21.16 oz) Deep fried tofu.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Button mushrooms.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of Eryngii mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Maitake mushrooms.
- It’s to taste of Green onion.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 60 ml (2.02 fl oz) of Okonomi sauce.
- Prepare 60 ml (2.02 fl oz) of Ketchup.
- Prepare 30 ml (1.01 fl oz) of Red wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
Reviews for: Photos of Tandoori Grilled Tofu with Red Peppers & Broccolini. Perfect Grilled Tofu Haiku: "Halved the recipe didn't boil and use 'sauce'. Remove tofu from marinade, reserving remaining marinade. Working with one tofu piece at a time, dredge tofu in flour, shaking off excess.
Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Mix okonomi sauce, ketchup, red wine in the bowl and then add butter..
- Wrap and heat at 600W for 5 mins., then mix well..
- Slice all mushrooms into bite size pieces..
- Wrap and heat at 600W for 5 mins..
- Mix sauce & mushrooms. (Use the juice from mushrooms too.).
- Slice the deep-fried tofu into 2 portions..
- Grill the deep fried side first. No need to use oil, it comes out from the tofu itself..
- Flip it over when the bottoms became a bit crunchy..
- Grill the opposite until it becomes partly yellow brown..
- Serve with wine & mushroom sauce with green onion on top..
- You can get Okonomi sauce at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
I used tofu and vegetables to make these grilled skewers. While marinating them in the yogurt spice mix I also added the spice mix and you won't believe how flavorful the skewers were. I had some guests come over and they all enjoyed the skewers with Santa Rita red wine. Mix marinade well and pour into a flat bottomed dish. Grilled tofu is easy to prepare, and can be given a variety of flavors.