Aloo tikki bun. Aloo tikki recipe – These crisp delicious aloo tikki can be served as a snack with some mint Aloo is the Hindi name for potatoes and tikki is a patty. So aloo tikki literally translates to potato patties. Aloo Tikki Recipe with step by step photos.
Aloo Tikkis are a popular street food and are usually had as snacks. Aloo Tikkis are pan fried to get an amazing crunchy outer layer. Aloo Tikki can made into a sandwich or burger and can be packed. You can cook Aloo tikki bun using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo tikki bun
- Prepare 1 kg of Boil Potato.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 of Onion medium.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
- You need 10 of Bun.
- Prepare of For green chutney.
- You need of Coriander leaves 1 bunch.
- Prepare of Mint leaves 1/2 bunch.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Imli pulp.
- Prepare 1/4 tsP of Rosted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- You need of For Raita.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 3 pinch of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s Gram of masala powder 1/4 tsp.
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Mayonice.
Aloo Tikki is a very popular Indian and Pakistani street food snack. It's made with mashed potatoes and a few spices. Aloo Tikki is popular Indian street food made with boiled potatoes and spices. This recipe makes the crispiest aloo tikki!
Aloo tikki bun instructions
- Boil and mashed potatoes and add cornflour, Salt, turmeric powder, red chilli flake,chicken powder, onion, coriander leaves and mix and rest for an hour and make shape and dip in egg then shallow fry.
- Green chutney… Blend coriander leaves, mint leaves, Salt, cumin seeds, imli pulp, garlic and green chilli with a little bit amount of water.
- Mix cumin seeds,Salt, gram masala powder in a yogurt to make Raita.
- Cut cabbage and mix mayonice and cut onion in round shape.
- Take bun spread ketchup on both side put kabab spread chutney, Raita, cabbage, onion… Then eatttt.
Over the weekend, I often try to cook something delicious at home. Aloo Tikki – an Indian street food made with fried potatoes, peas, and onions that can be easily made at home. potato tikkis makes an easy appetizer or tea time snack. Serve with green chutney or any sauce. Easy Vegetable aloo tikki burger which is not deep fried.